Domestic Abuse Casework
We provide specialist domestic abuse casework, delivered by and for Black and minoritised women.
Our casework aims to support all women escape all types of violence and abuse. Casework involves:
- working with you to ensure your safety;
- supporting you to access legal advice and representation;
- securing support from statutory and voluntary services such as the police, social services, housing authorities, and refuges;
- providing you with practical and emotional support and
- empowering you to rebuild your life and gain independence.
Southall Black Sisters conducts domestic abuse casework with victims of current or recent domestic abuse who reside in the following boroughs:
If you need help with domestic abuse but are not in our catchment area, you can still contact our domestic abuse helpline.
If you are a professional and wish to make a referral to Southall Black Sisters, complete our agency referral form.